Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Madonna Loves Chiappaintta


Madonna Loves Chiappaintta, originally uploaded by chiappaintta.


I made this for my Youtube video I made of me and my Madonna inspired art..
BE SURE TO VIEW IT IN HIGH QUALITY! Click "watch in High quality" below the player!!! I hope you enjoy it
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gR3UiJSbs0

Most of you know my latest paintings are about Madonna.. My painting instructor asked.. Why Madonna???.. Well it's simple for me.. Inspiration, motivation, drive and ambition are all the characteristics that I admire in her.. I'm a super fan.. I've loved her since I got her first cassette tape, I think I was about 10 years old and the obsession grew from there... Erotica and Bedtime stories had a huge impact on me but it was in my college years when Ray of light came out that really hit me.. College was hard work for me.. I had a full time job and I was going to school almost full time. Many hours were spent in my days working my ass off and finding ways to just get through it all. Madonna was there motivating me all the way.. When times were tough.. her music got me through it all. It was her lyrics that affected me and her drive that pushed me. I just looked at all she's accomplished and how she got where she is today with such admiration.

I've made a video slide show of me, my madonna themed work (curent and past) to show my progression. I feel like madonna's song "Give it 2 me" is my personal anthem right now which is why I chose to use it in my video. Life is always giving it to you and I'm willing to take the challenge. I admire a strong hard working creative woman and for that I dedicate my current work to her. It would be a dream for me to become strong and successful being creative and doing what I love .. I'm willing to be pushed the extra mile to achieve that.. Wish me luck

No comments:

Bookmark and Share