Monday, July 7, 2008

jennifer aniston


so i had this dream..., originally uploaded by MzMullerz.

about jennifer aniston and brad pitt. i was sitting in the back seat of a jeep (the kind with no top) with brad driving, jen riding shotgun. they were having a heated discussion about the demise of their relationship.

brad: no! no! THIS is what my life is now. and he's gesturing towards a balcony where angelina is standing, with the kids, waving to people below. (this part was in black and white and reminded me of some classic marilyn monroe photos.)
Weird dream, brilliant photo.

HapaK says:
Wild. And she looks beautiful on that cover.
davidteter says:
love the shot.
and she does look real fine...
(but i'd rather see you) :)
luckygirllefty says:
super weird, although in my own little head, I have always felt that it was something about kids......and of course, we all know Angelina wears the pants in that relationship!
Globetoppers says:
not weird, "bazaar"!

Asked for the "Jennifer Aniston" haircut today. Um, don't think it looks like....
Egy sioux says:
poor jennifer ,,,, i feel so sorry 4 her after the break up & the end of Friends seasons .... i feel she is soo lonly
aJ GAZMEN - GucciBeaR [MIA until further notice] says:
totaLLy weird!
and, i dont like her but M thinks she's the one!
iM more of a bradgeLina!


happy thanksgivin'!!
love from GSXR, KOGA, M, & me!
LexWil says:
i had a dream & it confused me, it used & abused me, at times it flat-out laughed in my face. it haunted me! it lied to me & then DISAPPEARED w/out a trace. i laughed! i cried! i asked "WHY HAS THIS DREAM LEFT ME displaced?" reality spoke its case!





jen: so it's about kids? you want me to have a baby? is that it?

it seemed apparent to me they were still very much in love. i felt sad for them.

then i woke up.

the next day, i received this magazine in the mail.

No comments:

Bookmark and Share